My guest today is an organizer, leader, and an executive assistant-turned entrepreneur.
She began her career as an executive assistant to keynote speakers, bestselling authors, and public figures.
So she founded Priority VA and started hiring virtual assistants. Today she has grown a team of 54 VAs working under her. Her husband also joined her full-time in the business, and she shows no sign of slowing down.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 37-minute episode Trivinia Barber and I discuss:
- Treating every day as if you’re still building your business and avoiding complacency
- How Trivinia went from Virtual Assistant to creating a team of VAs working under her
- The struggle of balancing a healthy work/life balance as an entrepreneur
- Removing yourself as the bottleneck that’s preventing your business from growing
- Choosing projects and ideas that fall in line with your time and values
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below …