I’m home! Home is good. My travel stats for this year – not so good. As I say in the video, I need to fix this so at this stage, I’m saying “no” to pretty much everything in the second half of the year that involves international travel and I’ll just do the exceptionally awesome stuff.
But be that as it may, there’s a bunch of other stuff to talk about this week including 3 new blog posts. I’m really hoping to push out a bunch more content over the coming weeks whilst I’m at home (I’m not overseas again until June), there’s a heap of stuff on the backlog.
Oh – one thing I forgot to mention in the video is that along with having already ordered some decent lightening, I’d really like to do a proper intro / outro on these videos. If you have any great ideas or suggestions along those lines, do drop a comment below.
- The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 gimble is pretty awesome (that’s video from a boat on choppy water)
- Thread-hijacking on social media is spam (this is really nasty and my hope with this post is that guilty parties get swiftly directed to it)
- I pushed out a new Pluralsight course on “Modern Web Security Patterns” (these “play by play” courses are great for easy listening)
- Is enumerating resources on a website hacking? (I reckon “it depends”, but plenty of people on Twitter disagreed after I pushed this out)
- Terbium Labs is sponsoring my blog this week (catch them at RSA if you’re around, there’s one more day left over that side of the world)