A woman in Long Island has filed a lawsuit against Samsung after she Samsung Galaxy Note 9 caught fire inside her purse after getting extremely hot, a device that comes with a price tag of roughly 72,535 rupees and has a massive 4000mAh battery.
A New York real estate agent Diane Chung said in her claim that she was utilizing the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on September 3, 2018 when it all of a sudden turned out to become extremely hot. She quit utilizing it and put it inside her handbag yet before long heard a shrieking and shrieking sound just to see a thick smoke leaving her satchel.
The suit expresses that she burnt her fingers endeavoring to lift the telephone up. The fire originating from the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 proceeded to the point when an onlooker lifted the telephone up with a material and dunked it into a basin of water.
“The battery in the Galaxy Note 9 is safer than ever,” Samsung CEO Koh Dong-jin said last month
Diane Chung recorded charges in Queens Supreme Court looking for unspecified harms in addition to a limiting requests to prevent Samsung from offering the handset.
“Samsung takes customer safety very seriously and we stand behind the quality of the millions of Galaxy devices in use in the United States. We have not received any reports of similar incidents involving a Galaxy Note 9 device and we are investigating the matter.” a spokesperson for Samsung told the New York Post.
This report brings back recollections of Samsung’s most exceedingly terrible bad dreams from 2016, where it needed to review the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 after numerous reports of blasts. The blame was then reassigned to be in the battery, and the organization has from that point forward needed to make different affirmations of a protected battery in the successor Galaxy Note 8, and now with the Galaxy Note 9 also.