Intercepter-NG is a multi functional network toolkit including an Android app for hacking, the main purpose is to recover interesting data from the network stream and perform different kinds of MiTM attacks.
Specifically referring to Intercepter-NG Console Edition which works on a range of systems including NT, Linux, BSD, MacOSX, IOS and Android.
The Windows version is the one with the most powerful feature-set, but the Android app is fairly handy too.
Intercepter-NG – Android App For Hacking Features
- Sniffing passwords or hashes of the types: ICQ, IRC, AIM, FTP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, LDAP, BNC, SOCKS, HTTP, WWW, NNTP, CVS, TELNET, MRA, DC++, VNC, MYSQL, ORACLE, NTLM, KRB5, RADIUS
- Sniffing chat messages of: ICQ, AIM, JABBER, YAHOO, MSN, IRC, MRA
- Reconstructing files from: HTTP, FTP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, SMB
- Promiscuous-mode, ARP, DHCP, Gateway, Port, Smart Scanning
- Capturing packets and post-capture (offline) analyzing, RAW Mode
- Remote traffic capturing via RPCAP daemon and PCAP Over IP
- NAT, SOCKS, DHCP
- ARP, DNS over ICMP, DHCP, SSL, SSLSTRIP, WPAD, SMB Relay, SSH MiTM
- SMB Hijack, LDAP Relay, MySQL LOAD DATA Injection
- ARP Watch, ARP Cage, HTTP Injection, Heartbleed exploit, Kerberos Downgrade, Cookie Killer
- DNS, NBNS, LLMNR Spoofing
Works on Windows NT based systems (2KXP2k3Vista78).
Other Android Hacking Apps include:
You can download Intercepter-NG here:
Or read more at sniff.su