Nothing about today’s guest is ordinary. He dropped out of high school and talked his way into college … only to drop out again.
Finally, he decided to take his last $700 and start 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Having built this company into a multi-million dollar home services empire, he is now passionate about empowering other small business owners to take the lead in their own companies.
He is the founder of O2E Brands, the banner company for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1- Day Painting, You Move Me, and Shack Shine. They are leaders in customer experience, innovation and franchise development with a combined revenue of $215M.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 31-minute episode Brian Scudamore and I discuss:
- Putting your vision for the future in writing and setting it into motion
- The concept of “entrypreneurship” and how Brian works to help people grow as entrepreneurs
- The value of identifying your weaknesses and being “WTF” (willing to fail!)
- Revolutionizing an ordinary business and making it exceptional
- The importance of weathering the storms of entrepreneurship
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below …
Learning How to Make Things BetterJon Nastor