With regards to viewing on the online videos, YouTube is the biggest stage that is known to us. Numerous clients who have a YouTube account watch videos, as well as upload their very own considerable lot.
It may happen that video you’ve uploaded simply wasn’t speaking to your viewers, encroached somebody’s copyrights or you just need to conceal this video/don’t care for it all things considered.
Deleting a video from YouTube is simple. There might be at least one reason why you need to expel a portion of your content or even your present account from YouTube. We make a stride by-step see how to delete a YouTube video.
How To Delete A YouTube Video?
Its bit tricky delete YouTube Video from desktop version after the latest changes made in desktop interface. So let us check on how to remove video.
- First open any of your favourite web browser and visit youtube.com and then login to your account with the credentials.
- Once logged in just visit https://studio.youtube.com, which will open YouTube Studio dashboard where you can see your view and its important analytics.
- To the left click Videos which will open the list of all videos you have upload in your YouTube Channel.
- Next the video that you want to delete click on the 3 dots Vertical ellipsis icon and it will reveal the menu which has a Delete option.
- From the pop up tick the checkbox to confirm it and finally click Delete video.
- Video file has been removed.
If you are looking to delete the video from you smartphone then follow the below steps.
- First open the YouTube application on your smartphone and make sure you are logged in.
- Now click on your Profile icon shown top right corner and click on My Channel.
- Now YouTube will prompt you to select the account for your YouTube Channel.
- Then go to Library at the bottom right corner and click My Videos, which will show up the videos uploaded.
- Select the video you wanted to delete and click on the menu option and then click Delete.
- Click Ok to confirm and the video has been deleted.
All things considered, now that you know the means you can without much of a stretch delete whatever YouTube video you need from your channel utilizing desktop or smartphone.