Are you making your way to Olympia, London for Infosecurity Europe tomorrow?
We’ll be presenting on a range of topics, including:
- Fixing your digital tattoo. Tattoos are permanent, much like the information we post online. A look at the implications this online information, even if you’ve tried to delete it, could have on your security.
- Hacking Android: How to find out which apps are spying on you. You’ve read his article, and now you’ll have the chance to see Matt Boddy in action.
- Cryptography explained so you can actually understand it. Paul Ducklin will be using his clear and jargon-free style to explain the often-complicated subject of cryptography, so you can go home and impress your friends and family with it!
- Steal Bitcoin, mine Monero: is cryptojacking the next ransomware? Criminals have taken a shine to cryptomining recently, but how does it fit into the bigger picture of threats?
- Have your cloud and eat it too. Straight-talking tips on how to get security right without a load of old-fashioned rules.
- Are you part of a zombie army? From “smart” home thermostats and refrigerators to lights and cars, there’s great potential to make our lives easier – but there’s also untold risk that these devices can bring to our day to day lives.
What’s that about a goody bag?
And, if you tell any of the team on the Sophos stand to “BREAK A HACKER’S HEART“, we’ll give you a limited edition goody bag. (While stocks last, so be quick!)