Cyber Attacks are evolving with more sophisticated and stealthy Techniques to compromise the Organization as well as individuals. To Prevent such cyber attacks as a Security professional you Should have learned more about current attack vectors and advance level Hacking skills.
The IT Cyber Security course is an essential step towards earning the CISA, CISSP and CISM security qualifications. This package is also one of the most cost-effective routes to IT cyber security excellence.
This 3 certification course is the Top level Globally Recognised Best Course in Cybersecurity Industry.
Master the advanced techniques required to protect network resources from external threats with the IT Cyber Security bundle. Built around industry best-practice guidelines, the IT Cyber Security bundle consists of three in-depth courses.
Also Enroll: Complete Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Course – Become a Professional Ethical Hacker
Level Cybersecurity Certification Course will walk you through the skills and concepts you need to master three elite cybersecurity certification exams: CISA, CISM, and CISSP.
Each course has been designed to address real-world challenges so that the technologies and techniques covered can be applied to any situation.
This course will help you learn about information security audits, assurance, guidelines, standards, and best cybersecurity practices in the industry.
key Future in this Course Bundle
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of internal & external security provisioning in 3 courses
- Establish & maintain an information security program
- Learn about incident management & how to form a response
- Advance level Security Mitigation Technique to Prevent from Data Breach
- Study the information systems audit process
- Understand the principles of access control
- Establish & maintain an information security governance framework
- Learn via a series of instructor-led videos & self-study manuals
- Discuss topics w/ other students in the networking facilities
- Improved your job prospects once you sit for qualifications
- Learn the principles of access control & how they can be strengthened & applied to keep unauthorized users out of a system
- Understand the role of information governance & risk management in security standards
- Use cryptography to protect data in transit
- build security architecture & design to limit data access & potential angles of attack
- Design & implement business continuity & disaster recovery plans
- Discover the legal obligations of data security
The CISSP certification is a globally-recognized certification in the field of information security and has become a standard of achievement that is acknowledged worldwide.
Offered by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, commonly known as (ISC)², CISSP is an objective measure of excellence, which requires a broad level of knowledge.
you’ll master the fundamentals of information systems security, and learn the skills you need to pass the CISSP exam. If you’re interested in tech and want to earn a great living securing networks, this course is for you.
- The principles of access control and how they can be strengthened and applied to keep unauthorized users out of a system.
- Telecommunications and network systems that need to be hardened to prevent data loss or theft.
- The role that information governance and risk management play in raising security standards, and how they need to be applied to corporate information systems.
- The importance of secure software architecture and design to help ensure that in-house systems protect data and resources.
- Using cryptography to protect data in transit and prevent unauthorised access of files without the correct encryption keys.
- Using security architecture and design principles to limit data access and potential angles of attack.
- Monitoring, auditing and improving operations security to keep systems secure at the point of access.
The demand for skilled information security managers is on the rise, and CISM is the globally accepted certification standard of achievement in this area.
The uniquely management-focused CISM certification ensures you are re-equipped with the best practices in the IT industry and recognizes your expertise to manage, design, and oversee and assess an enterprise’s information security.
- How to establish and maintain an information security governance framework, and the processes required to support it.
- How to manage information risks to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements of the organisation.
- Build, implement and operate an information security program that perfectly aligns with the wider information security strategy.
- Planning the correct response to information security incidents, including defining the investigation and recovery steps required to minimise business impact.
The CISA certification is renowned across the world as the standard of achievement for those who audit, monitor, access and control information technology and business systems.
Being CISA-certified showcases candidates for their audit experience, skills, and knowledge, and signifies that you are an expert in managing vulnerabilities, instituting controls and ensuring compliance within the enterprise.
- The information systems audit process and how it is applied in a real-world environment.
- The importance of applying information technology governance principles to maintain levels of security and availability.
- Defining and managing the information systems and infrastructure lifecycle to better plan for upgrades and replacements.
- Codifying IT service delivery and support mechanisms and levels to ensure that systems and users remain fully productive and issues are properly prioritised.
- Identifying critical information assets and designing systems to protect each from loss, theft or unauthorised access.
- Building a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy that will help keep the organisation running in the event of a major system failure.